Residential Roofing in Rochester, MN
The team at Brauer Roofing Inc. understands how to keep a sturdy roof overhead for you and your family. We work on churches, residential homes, condominiums, and multi-home communities because we value the hard work that goes into building a quality residence.
Are you ready to begin the process of installing a new roof on your home in the Rochester, MN, area? Here’s how to get started:
- Evaluation: The residential roofing process begins with you! Start by checking out your current roof for signs of aging, wear, or damage. Also, consider the overall value of your home. There are many reasons to consider a new roof installation, including:
- Damage—Over time, roofs experience general wear and tear, and need to be replaced. If you have noticed signs of wear, such as stains or leaks, consider installing a new roof.
- Value—A new roof increases the overall value of your home. Make the most of your investment by keeping your roof up to date.
- Marketing—If you’re thinking about selling your home in the future, a new roof will make it more attractive to potential buyers.
- Request: After deciding to invest in a new roof, give our professional team in Rochester, MN, a call. We’re available to answer initial questions and to help you throughout the process of submitting a formal request.
- Quote: Next, we send Jeff Brauer to evaluate your home roofing project. During this scheduled appointment, Jeff evaluates your roof and provides a quote for our residential roofing services. If there are any urgent or immediate issues with your current roof, we work with your schedule to make sure your home remains safe.
- Warranty: Once the roofing project is completed to your satisfaction and specifications, Brauer Roofing Inc. provides a four-star manufacturer extended warranty. This means your roof is 100 percent covered should a manufacturer defect occur.
Reach out today to get started on a new residential roofing project!